Saturday, February 06, 2016

Tour Diary: Day 10 No on Surfside Seven/Treading Water

Okay... another quick note... I don't want to lose the momentum I've started... although I've been pretty tired...

Thanks to the folks reading the blog! I will continue to be as entertaining as I know how...

Tour Update:

Surfside Seven sent this: 

"Sorry. Just seeing this.
And sorry to say that's bad timing.
We power down a bit in summer too. Lots of folks leave. Slow times. Less show. And bad timing"

Also... the house concert in Denver is now starting to shift... sigh.  I  am sometimes reminded of how difficult music really is.   There are all of these details and distractions.  FAWM, teaching, running sound, and the 20 different hats I wear in the band, and then playing in someone else's band... throw in a couple of cats...

My vision of how this is supposed to unfold becomes murkier and farther away.  So...  we'll see how it goes, right?  I'll put together a better post for tomorrow... if there is something that readers want to hear about... have at it.  Leave a comment or question.  I think I'll talk a bit about running sound... that sounds pretty hot.  Right? 

Tommow,

Grimm


No comments: