Sunday, October 12, 2008

friendly musik

press the button
marked record
push the string to
the fret
slide your hand
left to right
sounds transfer to
bytes, bytes click
to a chip
and there they
sit, waiting to
be recharged, listened
to again.

judgment comes with
the second listening
of the tune
and the hanging
of my head
headphones clamped to
each ear creating
a music vacuum
total enclosed environment...

progress note by
note. more later...

it's been a while...
the blahg had to pause
while life got a fair
shake. Dewey Beach
American Fest was
awful. awful. awful.
we were okay... but
it was demoralizing...
like seriously, we
thought about making
good on a suicide
pact in the
Sand Palace Motel.

The saturday show
I won't go into.

Bertha's was fun...
good people... lots
of music... I
even played drums at
one point... which
was fun... but foolish...

now I'm gearing
up to go get my
gear... from the
bertha's.

more on the album.
timmy's tunes are
taking more shape these
days which is cool...
we're trying to be
more expansive on the
sounds... Ryan Finnerin
said it sound like 80's
esque... which was
meant as a compliment...
I know. We have been
listening to a boat load of
Steve Kilbey and the Church.

Yes!

my cat is looking
at me asking for a pet.

by now.

grimm

2 comments:

oylenshpeegul said...

Suicidally bad? C'mon, I think we deserve to hear more about this!

carla said...

yeah yeah tell us tell us

The weather was nice though, at least here in Baltimore it was. The ocean must have been beautiful if the sky was as bright a blue.