Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pancho and Lefty

hey there... watching the townes van zandt movie... brings up a few questions about artisits...

that same old idea about the artist and the addiction... just don't seem to see how folks can write all hammered up on stuff... those two worlds are mutually exclusive for me... altered states make for altered art. I guess... don't think the philosophy thing really makes too much for good blogging... the blog the blog the blog... my blog should star Steve McQueen.

It would be better...

bye for now

1 comment:

adam miller said...

I think it's the coming down... the crippling depressed decent from upon high. I think that's where guys like Townes and Kris and the junked up poets got their songs.

I'm late to the game, but keep up with the blog. I enjoy the reading.