Sunday, September 28, 2008

baltimore city book festival Part One

there's a book I haven't gotten through.
my friend and listener lawerence gave me.
must finish. must read. will get on it
lawerence. I know.

today I'm on the panel.
"I'm with the band." Author's influence on musicians.
what to chat about.
Erik Deatherage is le moderator for the panel.

I will take pictures.

thinking about the new songs
the new record. anxious and looking forward to
making it happen.

shows...

Oct. 3rd @ the Hexagon (formerly lo fi social club) w/Theron. we go on at 10pm David Hadley will be playing pedal steel.

woooo hooooo.

more later.

grimm

1 comment:

carla said...

So did you get any questions when you were on the panel?

Did an audience ask the questions or were they pre-written?

Did anything interesting get said by people other than you?

Do musicians influence authors or do only authors influence musicians?

Did the parking suck?