Wednesday, April 23, 2008

best of baltimore

so the rollingstone
says that they have
declared baltimore the
best scene in the world.
or at least,
the united states.
not my first choice.
was thinking to myself
what would they pick as
representative. the stuff
i thought would go was the
simple things.
bands at the ottobar
wham city
golden west
beach house
dan deacon
everything that it seems
they've reported on before.
am i envious of the named,
me being the non-named.
i don't think so.
non-recognition is okay
with me. caleb stine keeps
telling me to get out of town,
maybe i should. quit playing the
bars and start playing real shows.
that'd probably be something i should
do. touring this summer. oh
alabama
please
call me
i want drive
south and eat
some ribs.
dreamland bbq
you are my food savior.
the past few days have
breathed some fresh air
into my lungs about playing
some more show and creating
some more friends
making music, writing.
inching closer to reading
even more than i did before.
gettin' interested. this
should be a great summer.
a swell summer.
come on summer.
hi ellen cherry.
how's texas?
texas always seemed so
big
but you know you're in
the largest state in
the union when
you're anchored down
in anchorage, alaska.
leroy says, hello
leroy says, send a picture
leroy says, awww keep on a rockin' girl.

No comments: